21 September, 2006

First blog!

So, this is my first web log - practically ever. I think for the sake of my fingers, I'll refer to it as a 'blog. Yeah, that sounds pretty original. Blog. Bloggy-blog. Bloggity, blog-blog blog. Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog. That's one of those words that sounds weird the more you say it. Kinda like blouse, blunder, blueberry, and janglehopper.

In case you weren't aware, I'm getting married next summer! Pretty crazy stuff. I imagine it would be a little more enjoyable and stress-free if I wasn't spending the better part of the next 8 months about 1200 miles away from my fiance. People keep telling me, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." That may be true, but right now it makes this heart grow lonely.

I'll try and refrain from further bouts of sad rants from here on out. I guess I'll end this first post on my pretty much first ever web log. Safe journey space fans, wherever you are.

~Moose

No comments: